COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect personal information directly and voluntarily provided by users throughout the Web Site to do all the things typically associated it. Examples of the information we collect include name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, personal preferences, credit card number, purchase and ordering information, demographical information, responses to survey questions and sizing information. We may also collect information that you provide about people you know. For example, we collect your gift recipient's contact information to process your gift orders.
USE OF INFORMATION
- process your online orders;
- open an online account at your request;
- personalize your online experience with content and offers that are tailored to your interests;
- provide customer service, whether it's responding to a request or following up on an order;
- include you in surveys and contests;
- facilitate networks of online social activity centered around our products and services;
- improve our Web Site;
- enable you to interact with third-party content service providers, whether by linking to their sites, viewing their content within our Web environment, or by viewing our content within their Web environment; and
- market products and services
COOKIE / TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
The Web Site may use cookie and tracking technology. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of users on the Web Site, and understanding how users use the Web Site. Cookies can also help customize the Web Site for users. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology. Cookies may be tied to previously provided personal identifiable information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
The information will not provided or sold to third party companies for marketing purposes. Information may be shared with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention and/or investigation. This may occur when: (1) permitted and/or required by law; (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; and (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
WEB SITE INTERACTION WITH THIRD-PARTY SITES AND CONTENT
We may enable you to navigate to third-party sites and services, or otherwise display third-party content. We do this for your convenience. We don't endorse or generally have any affiliation with these third parties. And we don't control and aren't responsible for their Web practices. Please view their terms of service and privacy policies about their practices.
Here's a partial list of the sites or content of these third parties:
- INTERACTIVE MAPS: We may facilitate easy access to the online maps of content providers like Google. There you can get quick location, driving, and contact information for our store.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
This Web Site has the following types of security measures: limited access data-centers, firewall technology, and secure-socket-layer (SSL) certificate authentication. SSL is encryption technology that provides security for information that's transmitted over the Internet. This site accepts orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through SSL technology-for example, Internet Explorer (version 6.0 or higher), Firefox (version 3.0 or higher), Safari (version 4 or higher), Chrome (version 2 or higher), and AOL (version 9 or higher). While we implement the above security measures on this site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.